ECM 3 Conformity
ECM 3 managers benefit from complete, end-to-end documentation on all aspects of rail vehicles, which can be accessed at the push of a button. With Rail Asset, you will always have an overview of upcoming maintenance deadlines as well as any defects found on the vehicle, so you can schedule your rail vehicles for maintenance in a timely manner. The software also has interfaces to the levels ECM 2 and ECM 4, thus transparency is increased.
Rail Asset also supports you in:
- the creation and tracking of rail vehicles and their components in their entities,
- the maintenance of the technical attributes of rail vehicles and components,
- the management of safety-critical components (installation, removal, software versions),
- the traceability of maintenance activities (repairs, modifications, etc.),
- the maintenance and documentation of maintenance types according to manufacturer specifications, as well as their maintenance intervals,
- the management and documentation of performance data of rail vehicles and components (mileage, operating hours, condition data),
- the management of maintenance notifications (preventive and corrective),
- the assignment and tracking of tests, rebuilds, modifications,
- the management and monitoring of usage restrictions,
- the warranty monitoring,
- the management of certified workshops for maintenance activities,
- the linking and provision of sensor data at vehicle and components level,
- the compliance with other international standards (ISO standards, TSI standards, EN).